Hello world & Hey Rev-You’s ♥
Thanks for nominating me. I feel like I know you through your blog which means you’re doing a great job.
Here’s to growing and glowing!
Many of you may be wondering what the heck this is and some of you already know. Simply put, it’s a great idea for the blogging community to discover new blogs like mine! You can read more about the Liebster Award and see the official 2018 rules by clicking right here.
Let’s get straight to it! The six questions I got are:
1) What is your dream job?
To be a successful entrepreneur #GirlBoss #Winning. I would be able to achieve my personal goals, contribute to society and help those in need. I don’t think that a lot of powerful people are doing enough to motivate, inspire and assist others who are probably just like them before they became successful or famous.
2) If you won the lottery what is the first thing you’d buy?
I NEED a car like today because the struggle is reaaaal. I live in Jamaica and you basically have to depend on your parents or friends to drive you around or you can call a cab if you are in the city but that’s about it.
3) At what age did you have your first date?
I really don’t know. My first serious date was when I was about 19 or 20. The culture here is a bit different. I grew up in the country and parents in the city may be cooler but majority of us weren’t allowed to date. Now that I’m old enough I realize that dating isn’t really a thing for many people here. Most Jamaican guys live the gyalis lifestyle. See translation here LOL. The type of girls here are either 1) Uptown Snobs 2) Uptown but humble & friendly 3) Middle class & nice 4) Wanna-be-uptown 5) Other because I can’t really describe them. It’s a lonnggg story! Trust me. So, for many girls dating isn’t a thing. Howeverrrr I’m totally for it. Are there any good guys out there? #HopelessRomantic
4) What is your favorite food?
SHRIMP! FOOD IS LIFE! I AM A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN I AM HUNGRY!
5) Are you scared of heights?
Is this a rhetorical question?
6) What is your best physical feature?
Until my gym body comes… the answer to this is my hair 🙂
*The official rules state that I can include 10 random facts about myself and a short post about what makes me passionate about blogging.
Ten Random Facts About Me
- I have no siblings.
- I’m afraid of snakes, large spiders and anything that will crawl on me.
- I love going to the beach and trying out new restaurants and chill spots.
- I don’t like cats. Sorry.
- I went to an all-girls boarding school but I travelled everyday.
- A shopaholic lives inside my brain. TOP SECRET! Don’t tell anyone. She’s like a volcano. Active then dormant then active again but never extinct.
- I’m scared of death. I can’t cope with losing loved ones and I don’t want to die before I really lived.
- I loved horror movies but now Michael Myers haunts me every time I look at my bathroom window so no more of that stuff for me. I’m too paranoid now.
- Before university, my bed time was 8:00 – 9:00 pm. I could not stay up and I wish I could do that now. *stares at clock- 4:59 a.m.*
- I always wanted to join a sorority but we don’t have any at my school.
Thanks for reading! Comment and let me know fun facts about yourself.
C.K Beauty (I’m not sure if the Sunshine Blogger Award is the same thing)
My questions are:
- Would you want to be immortal?
- If you were a perfume, what would you be and why?
- You are the Prime Minister of your country. Your wife is kidnapped and the kidnappers promise to release her once you perform sexual intercourse on live tv with a pig. If not, she dies. What is your decision Mr. Prime Minister? (Inspired by Black Mirror)
- Would you rather be trapped on an island or trapped in your house forever?
- What is your favorite beauty product?
- You get to have a super power. What would it be?
- If you got the option of either going to school or using all the money that would have been spent on school related expenses to create your own business, which would you choose?
Looking forward to your answers!
“What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Don’t forget to check out